Latest you have submitted proof of stock ownership?

Slippin

I know the deadline is 30 prior to sailing, and I have submitted proof within around 20 days. I am waiting on funds to settle and I will be able to buy shares on Monday. Our cruise leaves Saturday. Is this too late to show proof of ownership? Do you guys have any experience with this?

I know the deadline is 30 prior to sailing, and I have submitted proof within around 20 days. I am waiting on funds to settle and I will be able to buy shares on Monday. Our cruise leaves Saturday. Is this too late to show proof of ownership? Do you guys have any experience with this?

You would of had to own the shares about 45 days before you sail.

I've sent it in as late as 3 weeks out. The Shareholder Benefit document says 2 weeks but might as well go ahead and try.

The benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2015 aboard the brands listed below. Certain restrictions apply. Applications to receive these benefits should be made at least two weeks prior to cruise departure date.

Booked on Thurs. evening faxed the shareholders paperwork on Fri mornin' & sailed on Sunday. The $100. was on our S&S account. Also I think that we sailed right after we bought our stock, I would have to check on that.

At that time we were spending more time on ship than on land.

Char

Booked on Thurs. evening faxed the shareholders paperwork on Fri mornin' & sailed on Sunday. The $100. was on our S&S account. Also I think that we sailed right after we bought our stock, I would have to check on that.

At that time we were spending more time on ship than on land.

Char

My buddy did the same thing from an internet cafe in Mestre (across the bridge from Venice).

Not sure where the 30 days is coming from. I think folks have it backwards. :confused:

Used to be that you shouldn't send it in EARLIER than 30 days (because they want to see that you still own the stock when you sail). I know people send it in much earlier. I don't because I just don't want to have to re-send it if they decide to reject a too-early request.

Shareholder benefits clearly states "application to receive these benefits should be made at least two weeks prior to cruise departure date." Emphasis added.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

I sail again on 10/23. I'll wait and send them my 9/30 statement. That's 3 weeks. I'll probably request they apply it to both my 10/23 and 11/28 sailings but I realize they don't have to do so.

We booked a cruise on Tuesday that was setting sail on a Friday. I submitted my shareholder info immediately after I booked and just figured I had nothing to lose. On Thursday my credit was applied. It can happen very quickly. Sometimes!