Glory days - my review with photos

Scubadoobie2

I am sailing on this same itinerary in January. First time on the Glory, 3rd time at HMC (love that place!) and haven't been to St Thomas, San Juan, or Grand Turk.

Does anyone know how warm the water will be in January? Or anything else I should know?

Thanks!

Great work. I totally loved your review. VERY entertaining and amazing pictures. Especially about the corner aft cabin. I have never cruised before but have planned a trip on RCI in January for my husbands 50th and as we were late booking and there was a great deal on, paying for an inside cabin and being given a balcony. Their choice on the room and location but we got a great room. ANYWAY my brother advised me last week that he is planning a cruise for October next year for his 50th on Carnival. So I was straight onto the website to look at the deck plan and was excited on the look of the corner aft cabins and after your review I definitely think that will be the room for me.

• 1 month later...

Just found your review today and have truly enjoyed it. We were on the Glory last year in Feb. and will be back on her in Feb. 2017. Only difference will be Arbor Cove at the Dominican Republic instead of HMC. We were supposed to be on the Victory out of San Juan, but they are pulling that ship and replacing with the Fascination. Not the ship for our group of 12 balconies. No place for us. So, we switched to the Glory again. Love the itinerary and really enjoyed the ship.

Thank you for sharing. I have directed some of our 1st timers to your review.

And the person berating you for the shells on the beach, maybe she/he did not realize you PAID for them. Big difference than saving free lounge chairs at the pool on the ship.

Anyway............great review and pictures.