Heathrow Terminal 4 - Where Is The Information Desk

I suspect I know the answer to this already, but I'm going to ask anyway. When a driver says they'll meet you at The Information Desk in Terminal 4 at Heathrow, where do they mean? I'm looking at an online map of T4 and see nothing labelled as Information Desk.

There are a lot of Help Points, and a description of a meeting area near WH Smith's, but no Information Desk. Has anybody run across this before?

Thanks.

Whenever you have an arranged pick up from experienced taxi people at any terminal at Heathrow they always seem to give you some bizarre place to meet them which you think you will never find. However when you turn up it is always the natural place anyone arriving will be walking through anyway. Then you just have to look for the big herd of guys with cards; read all the big cards they are all holding up and you are sorted. The only variation I have found is that some like at Terminal 5 get you to meet at Costa Coffee so they can get a cup. They have also got smart phones these days and will be monitoring your flight delay on that using some sort of live flight information app!

Regards John

Edited by john watson

The only variation I have found is that some like at Terminal 5 get you to meet at Costa Coffee so they can get a cup.
Considering Costa Coffee is the first thing you see when you exit from customs at T5, that would seem to be the natural place there too.