HAL Promotion codes

hugger

Here is a question that I've never given thought to in the past.

We just booked a 15 day cruise on the Eurodam for November/December.

I had JUST cleared off my desk and thrown out all of my HAL brochures. It seems we get a couple a week.

Now I'm thinking did I throw out a promotion code that I should be using on our new booking?

Is there anywhere online that I can find them or see IF there are any current promotions?

I may have been missing out on some deal's in the past being I tend to go through my stack of them every so often and weed out. :confused:

I hope you get an answer on this. Hubby and I want to book the B2B Eurodam cruise Oct 18th and didn't see any promotions, debating whether we should just book or wait until there is a special... but risk losing the current "lower" rate.

with more knowledge about this on HAL board will help us with this one.

We are a 3 star Mariner so I looked all over our benefit's page trying to see if there was anything listed - I didn't find a thing though.

Not sure IF it's because there are no current promo's or IF you much have them from the mailing's and/or email's?

If you have just returned from a HAL cruise, you can try using ZPM or ZPN It is a Welcome Home and encouragement to quickly book another cruise.

Where it asks for a promo code we just enter one of those?

Where it asks for a promo code we just enter one of those?

I've een looking too..Agree using those two promo codes are fine if you book within 60 days of your return from a HAL cruise..

We booked last week & unfortunately can't use any promo code..Will receive OBC for our CCL stock though..

I have about 100 days past - I don't recall ever getting an email like that in the past. I will look for it after this next cruise though.

Thank you for the heads up on that

I have about 100 days past - I don't recall ever getting an email like that in the past. I will look for it after this next cruise though.

Thank you for the heads up on that

You do not have to get the e-mail to use those promo codes. Being 100 days past returning, it isn't likely it will work but nothing to lose by trying.

Happy to have helped. :)

Do I give the code to my Travel Agent? Is it something where we get OBC or a discount off the cruise pricing?

I did try putting it in to book speciality dining and excursions. Didn't work there :-(

Appreciate the tips

Do I give the code to my Travel Agent? Is it something where we get OBC or a discount off the cruise pricing?

I did try putting it in to book speciality dining and excursions. Didn't work there :-(

Appreciate the tips

Definitely ask your TA to try and get the code applied to your booking. It will provide you with OBC.

It doesn't apply to booking specialty dining or excursions in advance but can offset those costs if they are booked while you are aboard.

Edited by sail7seas