Ultimate Dining Package

Just booked my cruise on the Norwegian Getaway. This will be our first time sailing on NCL, so, I'm not too sure hot the UDP works. This is the bonus item we selected when booking, however, when I log into the NCL website and check out the cruise info...I don't see it noted anywhere. Is this normal? I want to be able to reserve dining options as far in advance as possible...want to try to get this all figured out as soon as I can.

Thanks!!

If you booked online through NCL.COM I would give Norwegian Cruise Line a call and have them check your reservation as a lot of times it will default to the 250 WIFI minutes. There number is 1-866-234-7350 and they will be able to add the package for you. Make sure you do it before 7/31/15 as that is when the promotion ends

Edited by HOTELCURLY

Also, specialty restaurant reservations don't open for booking until 90 days out for regular cabins, 100 days out for Haven suites. If you are further than that from your cruise date, then you won't see this option yet in myNCL.com.

However, if you are referring to just being able to see your included amenity, go to myncl.com (sign in of course), click on view reservation and then vacation summary. Scan down and it should show below the "itinerary and planned activities" listed as "Amenity Details".

Edited by tarps14

If you booked online through NCL.COM I would give Norwegian Cruise Line a call and have them check your reservation as a lot of times it will default to the 250 WIFI minutes. There number is 1-866-234-7350

Of all the cruise lines I've dealt with over the phone, I have to give props to Norwegian. Never I have been waiting on the phone longer than 2-3 minutes and the agents on the phone have been very good and attentive. That is to say, when it comes to question about your reservation I highly recommend you call them to remove any doubts. These forums can give you guidance on general questions or questions about the ship, etc. When it comes to something as sensitive as your reservation they are there to help, and as I said, I've spoken with them maybe 4-5 times in the last few months and they've been a delight to work with.

Great - this helped a ton. I see that it does indeed say the Ultimate Dining Package. Thanks so much!!!

Yay! Now be sure and book as soon as it becomes available (as in that morning if possible). So many have the UDP now that if you wait much past the 90 day point, it will get difficult to pre-book the times you want. Of course they don't release all the available times so you will still have a chance once you board.

Just booked my cruise on the Norwegian Getaway. This will be our first time sailing on NCL, so, I'm not too sure hot the UDP works. This is the bonus item we selected when booking, however, when I log into the NCL website and check out the cruise info...I don't see it noted anywhere. Is this normal? I want to be able to reserve dining options as far in advance as possible...want to try to get this all figured out as soon as I can.

Thanks!!

while logged into your acct, do a mock booking for Cagneys.

if you have udp, the price will be $0.

Interesting quirks about udp:

-Le Bistro has $10 surcharge entrees (in addition to the $20 surcharge for le bistro itself.)

but the $10 surcharge for the 32oz steak is actually $20 because it is meant for 2. :eek:

- But with udp, the 1st $10 surcharged entrée is free even if you order the 32oz steak.

(I had udp, went alone to Le Bistro, ordered the 32oz steak, and got a $0 bill. :) )

- Cagney's has an unadvertised lobster tail add on to your main entrée that's $10.

the waiter will tell you it's $10 even with UDP.

but when you get the bill, it will be $0.

Note: this is what I read on this forum. i didn't try this one.

Edited by fstuff1

Also, specialty restaurant reservations don't open for booking until 90 days out for regular cabins, 100 days out for Haven suites. If you are further than that from your cruise date, then you won't see this option yet in myNCL.com.

However, if you are referring to just being able to see your included amenity, go to myncl.com (sign in of course), click on view reservation and then vacation summary. Scan down and it should show below the "itinerary and planned activities" listed as "Amenity Details".

Newbie to NCL.

I made my reservations at T-100 with the Haven concierge via e mails and have confirmation from them

Where on my cruise summary online would I find these (the specific dates and times for each reservation)?

TIA

Edited by Paulchili

Newbie to NCL.

I made my reservations at T-100 with the Haven concierge via e mails and have confirmation from them

Where on my cruise summary online would I find these (the specific dates and times for each reservation)?

TIA

Go into myncl.com, then to 'view reservation' and then to 'vacation summary'. Under 'itinerary and planned activities', click on each day individually and you should see that day's dinner reservation listed (for whichever days you pre-booked).

Also, if you have booked any excursions, you should be able to see those as well for each day.

Edited by tarps14