Wine/Spirit drinks by the glass price list

richarduk

Dear Crew News,

I just wanted to say a very special thank you for all of the information you provide to all of us here on cruise critic. Speaking for myself and I'm sure countless others that are planning future Holland America cruises. Your web sight is a boon for us HAL fact finders. I really appreciate the time and effort you've put in to help others. Most people go on a cruise and worry about having a good time for themselves, you however thought about helping others have a good time on their cruises as well.

Thanks again,

Michael

Thanks for the kind words.

I was not on CC when I experienced my first HAL cruise and I was filled with questions in my planning process. Answers were not at hand until I boarded the Oosterdam in Seattle.

If I can help others with their pre-cruise questions, many of which were my same first-cruise questions, then I, and other CC members, are happy to do so.

There are many on the HAL Forum who answer questions while they are ON their cruises so that subsequent passengers will be better informed of the ship's activities.

As you have surely noticed, every question gets several answers followed by a number of personal experiences. Glean from the thread the information that is material to your question.

crewnews, I also used your site (just now drew the connection between your site and your CC username) a lot to prepare for our trip. Thanks for having that info out there.. it was very useful. Now we have posted a lot of photos and a lengthy review.

I would be happy to pass on some menus and photos to you for use on your site... please contact me via private message or through our website (below) and we can share info.

I would be happy to pass on some menus and photos to you for use on your site... please contact me via private message or through our website (below) and we can share info.

Sharing of photographs is a sensitive issue with me but thanks for your offer.

In the spirit of LauraS Guidelines and the Digital Media Copyright Act, my website contains only my personal photographs.

Hope you understand my position.