mini suite guarantee what did you end up with??

sunsetme

give me an idea of what to expect. thanks

We had a Mini-Suite MB GTY and was assigned cabin 12202 for our upcoming NCL Escape Thanksgiving cruise for this November. We couldn't be happier...exactly mid ship near the elevators. Good luck

There is no way to know in advance what deck or location your cabin will be assigned. You will have at least a mini suite room. Beyond that is anyone's guess.

I would agree.

You can expect the worst mini that some people have gotten. Or you can expect a regular mini, or you can expect a handicapped mini, or you can expect...

Well... bottom line. What happened to the last person may have little bearing on what you can expect.

In the end, you can statically get just another deluxe balcony (often labeled as a mini suite)

how close to sailing do you generally get assigned a guarantee with NCL?

We got our assignment about three weeks after switching to the GTY from a BA Balcony 6 months before sailing and 3 months before final payment.

I would agree.

You can expect the worst mini that some people have gotten. Or you can expect a regular mini, or you can expect a handicapped mini, or you can expect...

Well... bottom line. What happened to the last person may have little bearing on what you can expect.

In the end, you can statically get just another deluxe balcony (often labeled as a mini suite)

I agree with this also, some people assume that they will be in line for a upgrade to a penthouse suite if they book a GTY. Quite often an upgrade does happen, but by a grade or within the ship (mid-ship or aft) thus making people feel like they haven't had an upgrade.

Go expecting the worst cabin within your assigned grade, and you can only be pleasantly surprised.

Cabin assignments can be anytime from 3months to 14 days before sailing.

Hi,

We booked a Guarantee Mini-Suite, and was assigned a Spa Mini-Suite, for us it was a score!

We were assigned about 45 days to sailing this was last September on the Breakaway

Jennifer