Balcony question

foxcent

Guess what everyone remember all that trouble I was having with not having my booking number. I JUST received it today. Maybe we had to pay our cruise off 1st lol

That would tell me that you are booked with a "Group", whether you knew it or not.

Can connecting statetrooms share balconies, meaning can we have 1 big balcony between the two connecting rooms??

Yes, When you get on board the ship, ask the cabin Steward to open up the balcony divider

Can connecting statetrooms share balconies, meaning can we have 1 big balcony between the two connecting rooms??

Not usually since the balcony door is on the same wall as connecting door and the two staterooms become mirror images. On the balconies the partitions need to be stacked against the windows when in the open position so when the balcony doors are side by side the partition would then stack against a door which is a no-no.

Yes, When you get on board the ship, ask the cabin Steward to open up the balcony divider

I think this may be an incorrect statement for most connecting rooms. If the rooms don't connect with a common interior door then the probability of opening the divider is exponentially increased.

Connecting rooms usually cannot connect balconies.

In general (but not always) you cannot remove the balcony divider between the room to the side where your balcony door is. Connecting rooms will connect on the balcony door side.

Here's the way you find out for sure... Google "Carnival Breeze goccl" and open the document. Then click on "Stateroom Descriptions" then click the deck for your cabin. Find your cabin number in the list. In the description, you will find out which cabin next to yours the partition can be opened.

I think this may be an incorrect statement for most connecting rooms. If the rooms don't connect with a common interior door then the probability of opening the divider is exponentially increased.

Then I stand corrected.

Thank you

Both of our cruises with Carnival (Pride & Freedom) we had no issues having the Stewart taking down the partition, it was awesome and makes for a huge balcony.

I hope this is the case for us, this would be soooooo cool...

You can absolutely open the balconies. We cruised on the Pride last August and had 3 cabins in a row, opening all of the partitions having a great balcony! This year we have 5 cabins in a row and plan to do it again!

You can absolutely open the balconies. We cruised on the Pride last August and had 3 cabins in a row, opening all of the partitions having a great balcony! This year we have 5 cabins in a row and plan to do it again!

I soooooooo hope so

Guess what everyone remember all that trouble I was having with not having my booking number. I JUST received it today. Maybe we had to pay our cruise off 1st lol

Sorry this post was meant for my group?????

The Pride is a Spirit classed ship. The balcony dividers are hinged at the railing on that class so yes, they can all be opened until they run out of clamps to hold the dividers open. On all other classes that have balconies, the only dividers that they will open is if it swings over a window instead of a door. The cabins are laid out door to door, window to window. If the divider is hinged between two doors, they will not open it.

the pride is a spirit classed ship. The balcony dividers are hinged at the railing on that class so yes, they can all be opened until they run out of clamps to hold the dividers open. On all other classes that have balconies, the only dividers that they will open is if it swings over a window instead of a door. The cabins are laid out door to door, window to window. If the divider is hinged between two doors, they will not open it.

sad face

Edited by foxcent