Hot chocolate on Alaska cruise?

Kohara

In 2012 there was no free hot cocoa - at least that I remember. I do remember some fantastic hot cocoa toddies :) like the Alaskan Snowplow and a version of a Peppermint Patty (don't remember the name) that I had as a night cap during the last few nights of the cruise - I was fighting a bit of a cold and it helped me to sleep :rolleyes:.

There might have been some packets of mix along with the tea bags - I just don't remember.

Remember to bring your own thermal mugs. Useful for not only coffee but, make your hot chocolate from packets with half anf half from coffee area and get ready for Glacier Bay. Remember gloves , hat , binoculars and cameras.

Long shot but is there free hot chocolate

There are always packets at the buffet, but I don't really care for a packet with hot water. However, for breakfast in the buffet, they usually have hot milk--typically next to the oatmeal. Makes a much better cup of hot chocolate!

I leave for Alaska in a few days and am looking forward to that hot chocolate (because it's far too hot here to enjoy any right now).

Just off the pearl. If they make it for you, you will be charged if you don't have UBP.. But plenty of packets in the buffet.

Also it was 72 in glacier bay on our day July 9th. So you might not need all the clothes, but being prepared is always good.