Luggage tag on drinks?

I've seen several people say they brought sodas, water, etc on board and hooked a luggage tag on them. Where at do you put it? Do you give it with your luggage or carry it on? My husband wants to try to bring some monsters on the ship bc he doesn't care for red bull

If you put a luggage tag on your package, you would give it to the porters. However, be prepared to carry it on because some porters may refuse to take it. That has happened to us at Port Canaveral.

Hey Bob... When you carried your own drinks on board in Port Canaveral... did put them inside your carry-on luggage or actually carry them by hand.

My husband wants to take 2 12-packs of Green Tea on board Freedom in a couple weeks... just trying to figure out the best way to get them on board.

Thanks!

Hey Bob... When you carried your own drinks on board in Port Canaveral... did put them inside your carry-on luggage or actually carry them by hand.

My husband wants to take 2 12-packs of Green Tea on board Freedom in a couple weeks... just trying to figure out the best way to get them on board.

Thanks!

We put the water in a small rolling suitcase and checked it with the porters.

We put the water in a small rolling suitcase and checked it with the porters.

Thanks Bob! One other question... may I ask was the water the only thing in the suitcase you checked with porters? Or did you have other items in there along with the water?

Again... just trying to figure out the best way to get 2 12 packs of Green Tea on board and maybe a case of sprite for the kids.

Happy Monday!!

Thanks Bob! One other question... may I ask was the water the only thing in the suitcase you checked with porters? Or did you have other items in there along with the water?

Again... just trying to figure out the best way to get 2 12 packs of Green Tea on board and maybe a case of sprite for the kids.

Happy Monday!!

My wife had a bunch of shoes in the same suitcase.

Wow, I didn't realize you can bring your own beverages onboard.

Is it frowned upon? By crew? By other passengers?

Bringing beverages other than two 750ml bottles of wine is technically prohibited, but it's usually allowed.

• 2 weeks later...