How many have you been on?

Yikes... 100 cruises that is crazy! I leave for my 1st in two week. How is that there is this whole cruise culture I never knew about? I don't want to stand too close I don't know about this cruising fever it is quite contagious from what I hear. Good luck on your goal.

Yikes... 100 cruises that is crazy! I leave for my 1st in two week. How is that there is this whole cruise culture I never knew about? I don't want to stand too close I don't know about this cruising fever it is quite contagious from what I hear. Good luck on your goal.

Yep, we got bit BAAAD on our first cruise: our second and third came along in less than a year! Fourth and fifth currently booked. :)

Started to cruise in 1991 and will have #49 on the Voyager of the Seas this coming Friday, Sept.23rd. Have not done them all with Royal Caribbean. Like variety and have been on all cruiselines except Crystal. Love to Cruise!

3 since 2002 but I have 2 more booked for the next 6 months which will make it 5 in 4 years. Hopefully, I will be able to continue with the trend.

On my 2nd cruise, I met a gentleman that was on his 104th RCI cruise. He set the goal for all of us to attain.

We started cruising in September of 1989 and we have our 22nd and 23rd cruises booked for next year. In between we didn't cruise for several years before we moved to Vegas in 1995. We started again out there on the West coast and have not stopped. Now we are back on the East coast and hope to do even more from here. Much cheaper airfare from NY. ;)

Archived