How many have you been on?

My parents took me on my first cruise in 1995 on Carnival. We were upgraded at the pier to a CAT 12 suite...what a break for a group of 1st timers!!! Needless to say...we were hooked big time! We just got off of the Sovereign last month...which was cruise # 18 for me. We have #19 booked for next February and are trying Celebrity for the first time. We can't wait!

18 cruises in 10 years on 4 different lines...Carnival, RCCL, NCL and Princess. DH and I go into withdrawls if we get off a ship and don't have another booked! IT'S AN ADDICTION!!!

105 in about 38 years.

I not5iced you went on the Veracruz. that was the first cruise I ever went on..things have come a long way since that ship..lol. We searched for the brochure and finally founf it this past summer..we wanted to see exactly how big (small) that ship (?) was. It's funny how they have really become so much more..but we had a heck of a time on that ole ship!

We have 8 in 29 months! I am sure it is an addiction. We also do 1 land based all inclusive w/friends the last 2 years. We prefer cruising, but our friends like the all inclusive land. Our favorite line so far is Royal Caribbean. We will be doing something in the Eastern caribbean spring of 2006, not yet booked, and have the Freedom booked for 9/2006. We have not yet had a balcony. This is how we have been able to do about 3 a year. But I know once I get that balcony, we have one booked on the Freedom, we probably won't go back. However, I would prefer to go on a cruise, inside or oceanview, just to be at sea!

We have been fortunate to have started cruising while the kids were in college. Only 1 more semester to pay for (after 2 kids) and we will have more cruise $$$. Hopefully, we will be able to continue with our 2 or 3 a year!

Debbie

4/03 Carnival Destiny

5/03 RC Explorer

3/04 RC Majesty

4/04 Carnival Holiday

5/04 Carnival Sensation

1/05 RC Jewel

5/05 RC Navigator

9/05 RC Empress

Spring 2006-On any ship in the Eastern Caribbean (not yet booked!)

9/10/06 RC Freedom of the Seas

Wow, some of the numbers are amazing...maybe some day I can cruise like that! Once every couple of months! Need to retire first and get the kids through college though. :)

I've been on 7, and have 8-10 booked now and already thinking of 11! :D

Disney Wonder ~ 3/2000

Disney Magic ~ 9/2000

RCCL Vision ~ 2/2001

Carnival Victory ~ 12/2001

Celebrity Millennium ~ 3/2003

RCCL Adventures of the Seas ~ 9/2003

RCCL Mariner of the Seas ~ 7/18/2004

RCCL Serenade of the Seas ~ 9/26/2004

HAL Oosterdam ~ 2/26/2005

# 10 coming up in...

I not5iced you went on the Veracruz. that was the first cruise I ever went on..things have come a long way since that ship..lol. We searched for the brochure and finally founf it this past summer..we wanted to see exactly how big (small) that ship (?) was. It's funny how they have really become so much more..but we had a heck of a time on that ole ship!

That was my worst cruise ever but I had been pretty spoiled by that time.

The cabin was TINY with orange spreads, shabby carpet, stained ceiling tiles, nasty bath. They served on fake china in the dining room and actually had fried chicken one evening. And the "disco" was a boom box on deck!

SHe was on her last legs at that time and I for one was not sorry to see her go.

Glad you enjoyed her!

CG

Archived