anyone know when the next princess sale

njsonja

We keep checking on a British Isle cruise for 2016 hoping for better prices too.

I booked my Oct. 2015 TA cruise during a 2014 Labor Day Sale, so there's always hope.:) We got really good pricing and ship board credits. Here's to hoping for a repeat.:cool:

I booked my Oct. 2015 TA cruise during a 2014 Labor Day Sale, so there's always hope.:) We got really good pricing and ship board credits. Here's to hoping for a repeat.:cool:

Thanks for the Labor Day Sale tip, will look for that & any other sale. Love OBC :) !

Any idea when this one ends?

I expect that will be the time to look for drops (especially on inside cabins) on the 2016 cruises covered by the sale.

Offer expires: August 18, 2015. Reference promotion code: R7A

When isn't there a Princess sale? Seems like everyday I get an email or brochure from them.

Smelly is right on. The term Princess and sale don't actually go together. The word sale is to give a sense of urgency and has no relation to value at any given moment.

Have been watching a cruise for several weeks. Today for an inside cabin the price for the 1st person is about $100 more than yesterday and the 2nd person is $280 more then the 1st person but for a balcony the 2nd person is half of the 1st person. It makes the inside cabin about $250 more than the balcony. Doesn't make sense. I phoned Princess and they couldn't understand it either. There are tons of cabins still available so it's not supply and demand.

Smelly is right on. The term Princess and sale don't actually go together. The word sale is to give a sense of urgency and has no relation to value at any given moment.

The Mothers Day sale was actually a sale. Probably one of the better ones I have seen in a while. I managed to go from a Balcony to Mini Suite for 275 dollars less on a 5 day to Cabo in November.

The Mothers Day sale was actually a sale. Probably one of the better ones I have seen in a while. I managed to go from a Balcony to Mini Suite for 275 dollars less on a 5 day to Cabo in November.[/QUO

We did as well, we went from an obstructed ocean view to a balcony for the same price. now the balconies are going for almost

$1,000 more than we paid. We also kept all of the incentives that we had originally.