Boarding Question

mush71

I just changed my daughters passport info on our check in. Now I noticed that my husband, daughter and I know all have different arrival times. Will they really make us each wait for our time our will they let us go on together?

No, the first time we experienced "times" was on celebrity in April in Hong Kong. All these emails about our "allowed" board time. Those on CC said it didn't matter. We ignored those emails and showed up when we liked. No problem. If NCL is starting that, they can forget it too. You show up on your arrival schedule. The people at the port work for the port and don't care who shows up when. You all go together when it works for you.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

I just changed my daughters passport info on our check in. Now I noticed that my husband, daughter and I know all have different arrival times. Will they really make us each wait for our time our will they let us go on together?

nope. u can show up any time before the ship pulls anchor.

they don't check at the nyc port.

hm.. you're from staten island yet you're sailing on the Pearl?

not liking Bahamas (Gem) or Bermuda (breakaway)?

Edited by fstuff1

nope. u can show up any time before the ship pulls anchor.

they don't check at the nyc port.

hm.. you're from staten island yet you're sailing on the Pearl?

not liking Bahamas (Gem) or Bermuda (breakaway)?

Did Spirit out of New York, Pearl out of Miami, Wanted to see Alaska this time :D:D:D

Hope to go out of Manhattan again next year:D

Did Spirit out of New York, Pearl out of Miami, Wanted to see Alaska this time :D:D:D

Hope to go out of Manhattan again next year:D

We were on the Spirit with you way back in 2006! Enjoy the Pearl and Alaska. The Pearl is an awesome ship and Alaska was our favorite cruise to date:D

Edited by jimswims

We were on the Spirit with you way back in 2006! Enjoy the Pearl and Alaska. The Pearl is an awesome ship and Alaska was our favorite cruise to date:D

:D We are really excited about Alaska. Miss the Spirit. Wish it was back here.

As much as we'd like to see Alaska I can't see traveling from NJ for a seven day cruise. I know I can do a B2B but that's pretty much seeing the same things. One of the things we like most about cruising is the single unpack and pack. At the end of seven days wouldn't like to traipse on a train and hotels with cruise type luggage

As much as we'd like to see Alaska I can't see traveling from NJ for a seven day cruise. I know I can do a B2B but that's pretty much seeing the same things. One of the things we like most about cruising is the single unpack and pack. At the end of seven days wouldn't like to traipse on a train and hotels with cruise type luggage

I understand your point. We live less than 30 minutes from the port of Boston and also drive to NYC so most of our cruises have been easy drives. We spent 4 days in Seattle pre-cruise when we went on the Pearl to Alaska. We did not even rent a car. Seattle was easy to navigate on foot for us. We also had our kids with us. As far as luggage, we had our pre-cruise luggage (small bags with what we needed) and our larger suitcases for the cruise. It worked out better than I thought it would.

I apologize if I took this thread off topic. I just wanted to respond.

Edited by jimswims

I understand your point. We live less than 30 minutes from the port of Boston and also drive to NYC so most of our cruises have been easy drives. We spent 4 days in Seattle pre-cruise when we went on the Pearl to Alaska. We did not even rent a car. Seattle was easy to navigate on foot for us. We also had our kids with us. As far as luggage, we had our pre-cruise luggage (small bags with what we needed) and our larger suitcases for the cruise. It worked out better than I thought it would.

I apologize if I took this thread off topic. I just wanted to respond.

LOL No Problems. We are actually spending 2 days in Seattle and I took one day off from work after we get home to adjust to the time change. :p