How do you sign up for MSC New Voyager Club

browner1974

Hi,

First cruise in August and you are suppose to be able to sign up to their new Voyagers club on the 19th July but can't see how you become a member. I know the new club is not that good but still wanted to sign up. The website has a option to become a member but this refers to the old system. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks

Mark

Hi,

First cruise in August and you are suppose to be able to sign up to their new Voyagers club on the 19th July but can't see how you become a member. I know the new club is not that good but still wanted to sign up. The website has a option to become a member but this refers to the old system. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks

Mark

Here's a link to the relevant page:

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Become-A-Member.aspx

Hi,

Thanks

Mark

From what I understand if you are a member of the MSC club you keep the same # and when you board on your next cruise they will give you your card. They are supposed to send out info to all members but as usual MSC is always late with everything.

Edited by riclop