Explore4 50% reduced Deposit

richarduk

I posted on the other thread and thought I was replying to this one.

I called HAL this morning and at first the agent said my cruise did not qualify for Explore4. In other words, it was still showing the same pricing on their website (hadn't gone up in price so I was hopeful). Then when she looked further, she said to add Explore4 would cost $600 more for the two of us.

I don't see how Explore4 can ever be a good deal unless you are "heavy" drinkers. We do not drink alcoholic beverages so it would just be bottled water, soda, specialty coffee's etc. & dinner for two at Pinnacle - not worth $600 to us.

Oh well, we'll pass on this one.

• 1 month later...

Holland America is currently holding the "Explore4" promotion. Found this offer under Deals on Cruisecritic

The Deal: Sail the world with Holland America, and enjoy four special offers with the cruise line's Explore4 promotion. Offers include a free beverage package valued up to $1,400, a free Pinnacle Grill dinner, reduced cruise fares for third and fourth passengers, and a 50 percent reduced deposit. Book a suite and receive all four offers, plus $300 onboard credit and a free Canaletto dinner.

This offer is valid as of August 17, 2015 and expires October 30, 2015.

Happy sailing ! :)