Sinorama Voyages

Essexlass2

Have you monkeyed around with the Search function? When I typed 'sinorama' into the search on this forum, I got another thread asking about them and lots of replies. When I went to the main boards page and typed in ;sinorama' I got lots of hits, although I think many do not apply...EM

Have you monkeyed around with the Search function? When I typed 'sinorama' into the search on this forum, I got another thread asking about them and lots of replies. When I went to the main boards page and typed in ;sinorama' I got lots of hits, although I think many do not apply...EM

Oh thanks, I've done that now and found what I was looking for :)

• 1 month later...
Has anybody heard of Sinorama Voyages please? I can't find any reference to this company on Cruise Critic unless I'm looking in all the wrong places.

Thanks!

Sinorama Voyages is the UK division of Sinorama Vacancies which I think started in Montreal Canada and now has offices throughout Canada. I was told by our tour guide they have offices in the USA, Paris France, Australia, and now the UK.

I took one of their travelzoo tours in early May and started a thread in January asking for information. I gathered all that I could find and linked it to that thread. I also added my blog to help people decide whether this trip is for them. Since the original post, others have taken the tour and added information. It's up to 70+ posts and 9900+ views and have stayed mostly on topic so it may be worth a read if you're considering Sinorama. It's not an "ocean style" cruise but the value was fantastic and I hope to do it again after the 2022 winter olympics to see the changes.

Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157889

Edited by lamchops