alcoholic beverage id

Does anyone know if you have to carry around ID to prove that you are 21 years of age or older to be able to purchase alcoholic beverages on board the ship.

Thank You

Your seapass card will be coded with your age and picture so they will know how old you are when they run your card plus underage cards look different. However, not all bars have the ability to pull up your picture when they swipe your card so sometimes they will ask for a picture ID from someone who looks very young to confirm that people aren't using other people's cards.

Your seapass card will be coded with your age and picture so they will know how old you are when they run your card plus underage cards look different. However, not all bars have the ability to pull up your picture when they swipe your card so sometimes they will ask for a picture ID from someone who looks very young to confirm that people aren't using other people's cards.

I have been carded and they said that my seapass card was not sufficient and made me walk all the way back to my room to get my passport. (License wasn't enough for me because I was traveling under my maiden name (passport name)). I was able to see what they saw when they scanned and they saw my picture. I was a little peeved.

I have been carded and they said that my seapass card was not sufficient and made me walk all the way back to my room to get my passport. (License wasn't enough for me because I was traveling under my maiden name (passport name)). I was able to see what they saw when they scanned and they saw my picture. I was a little peeved.

This was my son's experience when he wanted to be in the caisino on a different line- he had to go get his learners permit to prove his age. Unfortunately it has been several decades since I've been carded.:o