How to book Cirque and Ocean Blue?

We are sailing Breakaway to Bermuda October 4th and have made final payment. We also have the UDP. I was online booking shows and dinners, and neither Cirque nor Ocean Blue was available. Is this normal?

Also, are they still doing Cirque free the first night for UDP holders?

What are the normal cover charges for Cirque and Ocean Blue?

Thanks.

Usually the Cirque show on the first night is available at a discounted cost - so you might consider that. Also, shows and dining reservations will come and go in availability on the NCL website right up until your cruise, so check back daily to see if there has been a cancellation. If you must book onboard, do it first thing when you board to avoid disappointment.

I just read the press release about the changes in dining, and it looks like Ocean Blue is going "a la carte" as opposed to having a cover charge, starting Octiber 3rd, which is the day before our cruise. I am still unclear on whether UDP holders will get a discount under the new system.

I was looking to book Ocean Blue for our anniversary dinner, so really don't want to chance waiting until we get on board to make a reservation. Sure would be nice if they would publish a menu with prices and make reservations available online in advance.

I guess I will call NCL and see what they say, but I usually get better information from Cruise Criruc than I do from them.