Digital Camera ?

mistory

Ok my last digital camera was a Canon and it broke. So I sent it back and Officemax is sending me a giftcard for $182 bucks. My delimna is that I don't know which camera to buy as a replacement. I wanted to stay under the $200 b/c I will have to be all new accessories for it. I have logged onto Officemax.com and I narrowed it down to the FujiFilm A345 4.1 megapixel, Canon Powershot A510 or the A520 (a little more than $200). I know that some people says that fuji is not the best camera. I'm not a professional but I do love clear vivid pictures. Any recommendations on which camera to buy. Or any others that show on Officemax.com? I appreciate the help in advance.

We picked up a Nikon Cool Pic 4600 on our last cruise when our older Nikon camera's on and off switch died. It was right around $200 and took excellent pictures and uses 2 AA rechargable batteries. The only bad thing was it uses SD flash memory instead of compact flash which we had for other two cameras, the Nikon and a Minolta. But the camera performed great on the cruise, is small and really does a good job of battery usage and still took great pictures. You might want to include it in your list of cameras to look at.

Have a great next cruise.

We picked up a Nikon Cool Pic 4600 on our last cruise when our older Nikon camera's on and off switch died. It was right around $200 and took excellent pictures and uses 2 AA rechargable batteries. The only bad thing was it uses SD flash memory instead of compact flash which we had for other two cameras, the Nikon and a Minolta. But the camera performed great on the cruise, is small and really does a good job of battery usage and still took great pictures. You might want to include it in your list of cameras to look at.

Have a great next cruise.

I will second the motion on the Nikon Coolpix 4600. You can find the camera at Bestbuy for $199 and if you shop around you can find it cheaper. I bought one for my wife and she loves it. It is 4 mega pixel and takes a great picture. :)

Archived