Carnival Breeze-Spa Pass

Rockypoint

Anyone have experience purchasing a spa pass on the Carnival Breeze? Our last 2 cruises we had a spa rooms, this time around we are trying out a cove balcony but I know I will really miss the spa. If I plan to run to the spa as soon as we board do you think I will be able to score a pass? I know they only sell a limited amount. I have seen various posts on the cost, does anyone know for sure the cost for an 8 day cruise?

I think it was $189? Maybe $149. In any case, my husband was disappointed and went maybe twice. It was a let down after all we'd read about it. Check it out good before you spend the money. The thalassotherapy pool was a big hot tub.

The locker rooms were really small and not well furnished compared to Disney's ships.

Anyone have experience purchasing a spa pass on the Carnival Breeze? Our last 2 cruises we had a spa rooms, this time around we are trying out a cove balcony but I know I will really miss the spa. If I plan to run to the spa as soon as we board do you think I will be able to score a pass? I know they only sell a limited amount. I have seen various posts on the cost, does anyone know for sure the cost for an 8 day cruise?

hi there

We were on the Breeze just a few weeks ago. Since we had a spa cabin we didn't need to purchase a spa pass, but I did notice that they were still showing people around and selling passes at least a few days into the cruise. I had heard that the passes can sell out quickly as well, but obviously not all the time. I imagine it is just chance and just a matter of passenger mix.

Just my opinion, but while the spa was nice, I wasn't using the facilities enough to warrant paying for it if it wasn't included in our fare. It's $150 for 7 days, I don't know what it is for 8day cruise.

Have a great trip

hi there

We were on the Breeze just a few weeks ago. Since we had a spa cabin we didn't need to purchase a spa pass, but I did notice that they were still showing people around and selling passes at least a few days into the cruise. I had heard that the passes can sell out quickly as well, but obviously not all the time. I imagine it is just chance and a matter of passenger mix.

Just my opinion, but while the spa was nice, I wasn't using the facilities enough to warrant paying for it if it wasn't included in our fare. It's $150 for 7 days, I don't know what it is for 8day cruise.

Have a great trip

Daily Pass: $40 per guest / ($20 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

Passes for Cruise Duration: 5-day cruise: $119 per guest / $69 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

6-day cruise: $139 per guest / $79 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

7-day cruise: $169 per guest / $99 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

8-day cruise: $189 per guest / $109 per guest (Carnival Sunshine)

Europe Cruises: Prices will vary depending on duration of the cruise