Place to eat/meet near Mendenhall shuttle?

Newbcruiser1

Going on the Millennium next week! My friend will be doing a helicopter tour in the morning in Juneau, and we're trying to meet up afterwards to take the shuttle to Mendenhall Glacier. We're hoping not to have to waste time meeting on the ship.

Can someone please point out exactly where on the port map the ticketing and Mendenhall shuttle stop is at the pier? Does the Millennium have a usual pier that it docks at? Is there anywhere for my friend to grab a quick bite to eat near the shuttle/pier area? Any advice on where exactly to meet? (I won't have cell phone access as I would be roaming).

Thanks in advance!

Meet your friend in front of the tram, simple to find and the helicopter tour should have a drop off there. From there, it is steps to kiosks for the Mendenhall shuttle purchase, with the pick up in the same parking lot.

You can find where you are docking by looking up the schedule, someone is sure to post a link for it. If you are anywhere except the AJ dock, and no mobility limitations, you would be able to just walk to the tram.

IF at the AJ dock- their loop shuttle drops off at the Tram parking lot.

No chance of not finding it.

Thanks so much, BQ! I just looked up the schedule and we're docking at CT which looks to be right at the bottom of the tramway. It will be easy for both of us to find the sign and meet there! :)

Any idea if there is any quick-serve food around there? Probably not since it looks to be right at the port?

Thanks so much, BQ! I just looked up the schedule and we're docking at CT which looks to be right at the bottom of the tramway. It will be easy for both of us to find the sign and meet there! :)

Any idea if there is any quick-serve food around there? Probably not since it looks to be right at the port?

Yes your dock is closest to the tram. As I mentioned, the return bus from the helicopter tour, will be coming into that same lot.

There is a vendor cart across the street. Didn't pay attention to what they had this year.