Breakaway to Bermuda review: July 19-26, 2015

Thank you, it does help. Last time we were in Bermuda we rented a pontoon and it was the best. I wanted to do the catamaran but I think I am out numbered. They want to rent the pontoon again. We shall see. The other day is reserved for jet skis. On Friday I don't like to venture too far.

We did Restless Native our last morning. Just a thought! Norwegian offered the same excursion the same time so we knew we'd be on the trip with other NCL cruisers and used them as our "safety net". We were back at 12:30 which allowed for some shopping at the Dockyard and we were still back on board by 2.

Enjoy your trip!

We did Restless Native our last morning. Just a thought! Norwegian offered the same excursion the same time so we knew we'd be on the trip with other NCL cruisers and used them as our "safety net". We were back at 12:30 which allowed for some shopping at the Dockyard and we were still back on board by 2.

Enjoy your trip!

That would make me feel better, how did you find out that NCL cruisers would be on that trip?

That would make me feel better, how did you find out that NCL cruisers would be on that trip?

When the excursion options appear on the NCL website, it will give a day and time. I knew Restless Native only had one catamaran, so I just figured it out. Plus, when we got on board the catamaran, we talked with other families who booked on board.

When the excursion options appear on the NCL website, it will give a day and time. I knew Restless Native only had one catamaran, so I just figured it out. Plus, when we got on board the catamaran, we talked with other families who booked on board.
NCL also uses Rising Son II which is a larger catamaran (About 80 people) with more of a party vibe (And no cookies) but is also family friendly. I booked online and saved some money.