Sydney to Oahu in April

susie Q

Hi! My husband and I are very excited to be taking this cruise to celebrate my retirement from teaching! Woo Hoo! I would be so appreciative to hear from those who have been on the Tahitian Treasures cruise. My head spins from all of the possible shore excursions! It is always so helpful to hear what others have done in the ports on this cruise. Having never been to Australia, New Zealamd or the South Pacific Islands, I am having a hard time deciding what is worth doing! I don't want to be so regimented that we have no freedom, but don't want to wander around looking for something to do, either! Thus.....the dilema! I would love to hear what others have done and highly recommend OR what was not worth the effort! Thanks so much for your help!

On another note....I don't see the option for buying a specialty restaurant package for this sailing (April 9th), has anyone seen one?

While you may get plenty of great advice on this forum I encourage you to join the ROLL CALL for your sailing and research excursions and ports on the PORTS OF CALL forum.

You can also use Trip Advisor and Tours by Locals. Both are good resources too.

Cruise Critic members are here to help!

My family did the reverse cruise last October to celebrate me retiring from 35 years of teaching too.

It really is an amazing itinerary. Highlights being

.getting up very early on Bora Bora day to see the island appear...

.snorkling in Bora Bora

.hole in the wall trip, Bay of Islands.

.helicopter pad sail in party in Aukland.

.Lord of the Rings 'Hobbiton' trip

.by chance being up early and as we passed Morea seeing a whale nearer than we had seen them in Alaska!

I could go on and on. Really great cruise, enjoy! We definately booked a five night speciality dining package in advance, it did have a discount.