Ocean suite vs. aft-view extended balcony

chipandsteph

We are currently booked in an aft-view balcony on the Glory for next year. We generally go with a regular balcony, so this is already an upgrade for us. I was just pricing an ocean suite to see what the computer would come up with. It is $600 more for 3 of us. Is the upgrade worth me calling to switch rooms?

Only gets you a larger cabin and priority boarding. Is that worth $600 more to you?

Not really. I've always been happy with our regular balconies. I wasn't sure if there was something I didn't know about to make this more appealing.

Personally, if there are more than 2 people in the cabin (especially kids) then we will go with OS everytime. The larger bathroom with 2 sinks and the separate dressing area makes getting ready in morning and for dinner SOOOOO much easier (3 of us).

The larger balcony doesn't hurt either :D, we like to be more middle of ship also. If the money is not an obstacle and you want to try it then maybe good time as OS can be out of price range on many cruises for many.

To me, there is nothing more hypnotic and relaxing than an act balcony. The view is outstanding. I would pick an aft balcony every time, especially since Carnival doesn't really have any suite perks worth anything.

To me, there is nothing more hypnotic and relaxing than an act balcony. The view is outstanding. I would pick an aft balcony every time, especially since Carnival doesn't really have any suite perks worth anything.

I agree. I wouldn't give up my aft balcony for anything.

it all comes down to personal taste but an OS for me.

Bigger balcony, changing area, bigger room in general and two sinks and a much better bathroom with a jetted tub.

not to mention the suites are located in probably the quietest location with the least amount of movement felt.