What not to miss on the Miracle?

Derbie

I was going to mention Chopsticks and the Deli, also.

Chopsticks can be very good, or not. Usually the soups are excellent, especially if you kick them up a notch with the sauces at the end.

Note that the printed daily menu on display doesn't always match the actual food choices that are presented.

The Deli is always a great fall-back choice if you can't find something else that sounds good. The combo corned beef and pastrami on a roll (not on rye) is my favorite there. I wish that I could order just a half, as I can't finish a whole sandwich on my own.

gary

p.s. You can also make your own chili-cheese fries at the grill. :)

I like how they updated Chop Sticks. The smaller pans means the food is kept warmer longer. From the passenger point of view it is good, but the cooks we talked to didn't like it because they had to cook more often.

The bad thing about Chop Sticks is the location of the soup tureen. It now sits on the counter next to the pans. I am 5' and it was very hard to get the soup out of the tureen. Sometimes I ended up with no soup in the ladle as the soup was low and I couldn't see into the tureen.:mad:

Don't miss Chop Sticks--the Asian place on lido deck. The food is superb. The same is true of the Deli sandwich shop.

Enjoy

Can you tell me what hours Chopsticks is open? I seem to remember seeing it the last time I was on the Miracle but we never got to try it because every time we went past it was closed. We're on a 15 day cruise this time so I think there's a good chance we'll be able to try it at least once or twice! :)

Can you tell me what hours Chopsticks is open? I seem to remember seeing it the last time I was on the Miracle but we never got to try it because every time we went past it was closed. We're on a 15 day cruise this time so I think there's a good chance we'll be able to try it at least once or twice! :)

It was only open during lunch for our HI cruise.