Izumi Hibachi Experience not available on Oasis of Seas 9/12 sailing

Hi,

I just spoke with RCCL and was informed that the Izumi Hibachi Experience will not be available on the Oasis of the Seas September 12, 2015 sailing. Has anyone else heard the same? I'm hoping the representative I spoke with was misinformed because I've read such great reviews about it. Thanks.

Hi,

I just spoke with RCCL and was informed that the Izumi Hibachi Experience will not be available on the Oasis of the Seas September 12, 2015 sailing. Has anyone else heard the same? I'm hoping the representative I spoke with was misinformed because I've read such great reviews about it. Thanks.

Maybe it's full. Ask again onboard, sometimes they hold some seats back. I cancelled our reservations for the first night because the could not honor our BOGO

What exactly did they say? I have a feeling they just meant they are full and that there aren't any open reservations during that week. Not that it is the closed kind of "unavailable."

If it's just full at this time, I woudl check again when you board.

Maybe it's full. Ask again onboard, sometimes they hold some seats back. I cancelled our reservations for the first night because the could not honor our BOGO

Why wouldn't they honor the bogo restaurant coupon. I just got off the phone with them and they told me that you will be credited the difference the day you go. Made all reservations for the week. They better give me a credit.

Why wouldn't they honor the bogo restaurant coupon. I just got off the phone with them and they told me that you will be credited the difference the day you go. Made all reservations for the week. They better give me a credit.

Maybe they've changed. We were on in April. All I know, is they called my room around 4:00 to verify we were coming and I asked about D+ BOGO and they said it would not apply for them.

I had the same information for the 9/5 sailing. Hibachi experience was not available to book online (Izumi shows up, but only for a la carte. this was within hours of dining opening up for ressies). I couldn't find Hibachi in the cruise planner at all. I called customer service and was told the Hibachi experience is not available for our cruise (not that it's sold out, but that it will not be offered on our sailing).

We were really looking forward to this, so I'm hoping they were just mistaken.

I check the cruise planner several times a week in case it shows up. so far - nothing.

I had the same information for the 9/5 sailing. Hibachi experience was not available to book online (Izumi shows up, but only for a la carte. this was within hours of dining opening up for ressies). I couldn't find Hibachi in the cruise planner at all. I called customer service and was told the Hibachi experience is not available for our cruise (not that it's sold out, but that it will not be offered on our sailing).

I check the cruise planner several times a week in case it shows up. so far - nothing.

You could probably drive over to Customer Service and talk to them for us. ;)

My wife and I love Hibachi and I noticed that reservations covered Sushi so I inquired: "Hibachi tables are only located onboard the Allure of the Seas and the Oasis of the Seas. If you are booked onboard one of these ships, Hibachi will automatically be included. If you are booked on any other ship, Hibachi will not be available.

While most of our ships do not offer traditional Hibachi dining, they do offer Hot Rock (Ishiyaki). When you order this dish, you choose from a selection of meats and vegetables and they are brought to your table along with the hot rock. The hot rock is at 575 degrees Fahrenheit, a perfect surface for you to cook your food to your liking."

We are on the 9/19 sailing

Edited by PeteyPeek

My wife and I love Hibachi and I noticed that reservations covered Sushi so I inquired: "Hibachi tables are only located onboard the Allure of the Seas and the Oasis of the Seas. If you are booked onboard one of these ships, Hibachi will automatically be included. If you are booked on any other ship, Hibachi will not be available.

While most of our ships do not offer traditional Hibachi dining, they do offer Hot Rock (Ishiyaki). When you order this dish, you choose from a selection of meats and vegetables and they are brought to your table along with the hot rock. The hot rock is at 575 degrees Fahrenheit, a perfect surface for you to cook your food to your liking."

We are on the 9/19 sailing

Maybe I misunderstood your post or what Royal told you. I understood that the hibachi experience was a separate event that you had to specifically reserve, particularly since the tables were limited. I would not assume that the hibachi experience was included with a normal Izumi reservation on Oasis and Allure. I wonder if the Royal rep was confusing the hot rock entree in Izumi with the newer hibachi dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

We are also on the 9/19 sailing on Oasis.

When I checked on specialty dining it shows Teppan Premier Combo and many other a la carte items, so is it just the Teppan meals that are included in the $30?

Only problem, they only have very early or 9pm and later available for the week. I guess walk-in could be available for a couple.