Please help me before summer ends

kernie968

My favorite drink on NCL is the Mango Meltdown. I did not get the drink ingredients when on the ship because I figured I would google it when I get home. The drink does not exist on google. There are mango drinks, but none as good as the Mango Meltdown on the ship. Could someone who is cruising in the next few weeks get the exact recipe and post it?

There are a few recipes that come up if you search it on this site, but neither on tasted the same to me as the ship's drink. Please help so I can sit on my deck sipping a Mango Meltdown while remembering my fun times on the Breakaway.

Kles-Thank you. I can still sit on my deck in October and drink Mango Meltdowns.

rvsullian-I did try that recipe, but it still did not taste like the one on the ship. It did not tell me how much of anything to use, so I guessed.

Kles-Thank you. I can still sit on my deck in October and drink Mango Meltdowns.

rvsullian-I did try that recipe, but it still did not taste like the one on the ship. It did not tell me how much of anything to use, so I guessed.

I suspect if it was not sweet enough that it is missing simple syrup.

• 8 months later...

Mango meltdown

1 1/2 cups crushed ice

1/4 cup Strawberry mix

1/2 cup mango mix

1 1/2 oz Amaretto

1 1/2 oz spiced rum

Put crushed ice in a blender. Add the mango mix and the two shots of liquor, blend until smooth. Put strawberry mix in the bottom of a tall glass, pour in the smoothie mixture, put in a straw, and then enjoy.

I found both the mango and strawberry mix at our local store in the mixer section,