Other X Ships' Excursions?

cle-guy

On my upcoming Thanksgiving Cruise, I have a bunch of friends sailing Reflection while I'm on Connie with another group of friends.

Both our ships are in port in St. Maarten the same day, we arrive same time, and our ship departs an hour after they do.

Does anyone know if I can buy a shore excursion on Connie that Reflection people are using so I can get in on the same excursion as my friends?

I suppose I could also just have friends on Reflection buy me a ticket...but I'd like to use my OBC.

Hi Cle-guy,

Interesting question. I do not have an answer for you. If I may suggest, why not try calling Celebrity's Pre-Cruise desk ? They can be reached at 1-800-647-2251.

I'm curious to know the answer. Please let us know the outcome, and good luck !

I can't see this happening.

If your friends try to book this, what name and stateroom number would they use, unless one of them opts out and you go in his place.

What if one or the other ship is delayed? Somebody could be out some money.

This looks like a perfect time to book a private excursion instead.

I can't see this happening.

If your friends try to book this, what name and stateroom number would they use, unless one of them opts out and you go in his place.

They would simply just buy 2 tickets and charge to their account and I meet them in the pier.

Sounds like it should work. Check with your Michael's Club concierge too -- they might be able to make it happen.

This is my plan once I get the pressure email.

Also I have asked the group leader on Reflection to look into it, as there are several of us on Connie that are interested in joining in on their fun, and he's open to it - just need to see how to work the logistics now.

I know when I was on the Reflection and the RCI ship docked next to us in St. Maarten the RCI people were on the same excursion that I was on (snorkel/catamaran). It would reason that if the same excursion is offered on the Reflection as what's on the Connie you'd be together.