Buying bottles on 1st leg of a B2B???

The policy has changed. Liquor is given out the last morning. That's why people are asking about ways to still get liquor for the second cruise

I think what the person above you was proposing was an alternate because of the policy change. We booked a B2B in January and this will have to be our plan! Hope we make friends on leg one lol

I think what the person above you was proposing was an alternate because of the policy change. We booked a B2B in January and this will have to be our plan! Hope we make friends on leg one lol

With the new policy,that would be a very good new friend. Might have to pay for their liquor :-)

I think you missed the point earlier. There is no same night pick up with the new policy. I tried it last week on Valor, and was told to pick it up the next morning in one of the aft lounges. I didn't try winking, but I really doubt that it would have helped!

Thank you, was just the info I was looking for. Guess we will have to pick it up at debarkation in the lounge and take it to our cabin before we do the debark?Then embark for the 2nd leg.

Thank you, was just the info I was looking for. Guess we will have to pick it up at debarkation in the lounge and take it to our cabin before we do the debark?Then embark for the 2nd leg.

Not if they have you flagged as b2b. If they have you flagged as b2b, you will be given your bottle(s) on the last morning of your 2nd cruise.

Is this what happened to you?

No, have not cruised since the new policy came into effect.

Even before this new policy, some ships had b2b flagged. Since Carnival is tightening the loopholes, am assuming this is one they will apply on all ships.

You may go on a ship that does not flag b2b but just pointing out that it is a possibility.

No, have not cruised since the new policy came into effect.

Even before this new policy, some ships had b2b flagged. Since Carnival is tightening the loopholes, am assuming this is one they will apply on all ships.

You may go on a ship that does not flag b2b but just pointing out that it is a possibility.

Thanks for the info. Hope the Conquest does not flag B2B's.

OK...so here is a theory... If I met some nice person on the first leg of the cruise willing to participate in this scenerio- could I.. 1. Go with them and have them purchase the bottle I want (and I could just give them the cash right then and there so they are not out any $) :D 2. walk with them down to the lounge on the day of debarkation and they pick up the bottle. 3. They hand it off to me and I give them a big hug and a fond farewell. :p 4. I carry it up to my first leg cabin and pack it for transport to our new cabin and the second leg of our trip/// What do you all think?? Is there an obvious flaw in my plan???? :confused:

OK...so here is a theory... If I met some nice person on the first leg of the cruise willing to participate in this scenerio- could I.. 1. Go with them and have them purchase the bottle I want (and I could just give them the cash right then and there so they are not out any $) :D 2. walk with them down to the lounge on the day of debarkation and they pick up the bottle. 3. They hand it off to me and I give them a big hug and a fond farewell. :p 4. I carry it up to my first leg cabin and pack it for transport to our new cabin and the second leg of our trip/// What do you all think?? Is there an obvious flaw in my plan???? :confused:

In 1) they put purchase on their S&S card. They cannot pay with cash so they are not out any money yet. Do 2) and 3) and then give them the cash so they have the amount to pay off the purchase on their S&S card.

The new rules have stopped all the buy on the last night of the first half. We were also on the

Triumph BtoB in February and out came the list when we gave our cabin No and they politely

told us we would receive it on the last night of the second half:(

The new rules have stopped all the buy on the last night of the first half. We were also on the

Triumph BtoB in February and out came the list when we gave our cabin No and they politely

told us we would receive it on the last night of the second half:(

thank you some one that has been there done that

You are able to each bring on 2 bottles of wine at he beginning of your first cruise with the show of both cruise tickets..so at least you will have 4 bottles of wine to get you through! Don't you all think it would be nice/ helpful if CC added a B2B category on their site???!! :)

Curious,where did u learn or c this? Doing B2B in Jan on Triumph, would love to do this, if so how would they know if u brought 2 more bottles in port before 2nd cruise?

My thoughts are I'm going to tell my TA DO NOT LINK these cruises. That is the only way they would make the list. Go down to GS late the evening before you get off & tell them that you are B2B & haven't got your paper work. :eek:

Might work.

Now i'm going to bed

Char

Curious,where did u learn or c this? Doing B2B in Jan on Triumph, would love to do this, if so how would they know if u brought 2 more bottles in port before 2nd cruise?

The carnival rep told me that when I added my second cruise to make it a B2B. She said to be sure to print both boarding passes and then they would allow me to bring on 2 bottles each person .

hi ya'll, not trying to make any waves or get flamed, BUT I have read every post on this thread and I don't think I found the answer to the original question, or perhaps my question or perhaps the answer i wanted to hear. I was hoping to hear from some one who has sailed on a back to back cruise, since july 9th when the new liquor debarkation policy went into effect and has purchased liquor on their first leg. tia

hi ya'll, not trying to make any waves or get flamed, BUT I have read every post on this thread and I don't think I found the answer to the original question, or perhaps my question or perhaps the answer i wanted to hear. I was hoping to hear from some one who has sailed on a back to back cruise, since july 9th when the new liquor debarkation policy went into effect and has purchased liquor on their first leg. tia

No one that has actually since July 9th has reported. Still waiting.