How to dress for MDR (teens/tweens)

Slightly off target. I wear sneakers everyday, but change my socks, so is that gross? If I wear the same pants, but change my underwear, isn't that the same? I don't wash my baseball cap after each use, but I wonder how many people do? I wear sandals, and my feet get dirty, but why is that OK?

Just see so many double standards when it comes to the topic of "gross"!!!!!:D

What about if it is "gross to wear a pair of jeans, 2 nights in a row, for 2 hours, because they get "yucky", than how did they get so "grossly yuckie" on your body, unless people are saying that they are that dirty they are grossed out by their own body! ICK!!!!!

PSST, don't tell anyone, but sometimes, on vacation, I wear the same bathing suit more than once but I'm swimming, it's being washed in the pool.

Two rules about the dining room and kids:

1) Behave

2) Be covered and clean - No tank tops with teen boy armpit hair hanging out and no girls with booty shorts.

Otherwise, i don't care. The way you dress does not impact on my enjoyment of my cruise. I'm not there to see or be seen by anyone but my traveling companions.

For the record, my husband hates suits so he does jeans/khakis and polos on casual night and dress pants, dress shirt and a tie on formal night. No one has ever looked askance at him for not wearing a suit. I wear sundresses on casual night and nicer dresses on formal night, but no gowns. Sometimes we stay dressed up if there is a show, otherwise we change back into casual after pictures.