Is Luminae on Reflection crowded?

cruiserchuck

We are looking at an upcoming cruise on Reflection, and are trying to get information about whether Luminae is crowded. Since the Aqua suites have now been converted to Sky suites, it appears that Reflection has more than twice as many suites as the other Soltisce class ships.

We were recently on the Equinox, and Luminae was uncrowded almost all the time. The food and the service were excellent.

If anybody knows the current situation about how crowded Luminae is, please let me know. Additionally, if anyone knows the current schedule for meal service in Luminae, please also let me know. When we were on the Equinox, three meals per day were served on port days (Breakfast, L, and D), and two per day on sea days (Brunch and dinner.)

We are looking at an upcoming cruise on Reflection, and are trying to get information about whether Luminae is crowded. Since the Aqua suites have now been converted to Sky suites, it appears that Reflection has more than twice as many suites as the other Soltisce class ships.

We were recently on the Equinox, and Luminae was uncrowded almost all the time. The food and the service were excellent.

If anybody knows the current situation about how crowded Luminae is, please let me know. Additionally, if anyone knows the current schedule for meal service in Luminae, please also let me know. When we were on the Equinox, three meals per day were served on port days (Breakfast, L, and D), and two per day on sea days (Brunch and dinner.)

There are more suites on Reflection than other "S" class but nowhere near twice as many...some of those "Aqua" suites were already labeled as "Sky" Suites on the other ships.

Edited by Gracie115