Booking specialties and no Teppanyaki listed

dna529

Booking specialties on the Star (for November) today and every restaurant is available except Teppanyaki. I called NCL and they didn't know why either. Just "keep checking" they said. What?! I'm confused.

I tried booking on the Dawn for an October cruise and had the same issue. I called NCL to try to take care of it through their system and she didn't understand why she was not able to do it either and told me not to worry about it and have the concierge take care of it when we are on board. I figured it would open up when the 90 day mark came around so everyone had a fair shot at booking but still no go. To date Teppanyaki is still not listed as available to book. I will just keep looking and if not I will take her advice and book on board.

With such limited seating on these ships there is no way to allow many/any to book early. Get on early and book what you want.

If you're in a suite ask the pre concierge to let them know what you want and it will be booked when you check in before you board.

Edited by rvsullivan

With such limited seating on these ships there is no way to allow many/any to book early. Get on early and book what you want.

If you're in a suite ask the pre concierge to let them know what you want and it will be booked when you check in before you board.

How do I ask the pre concierge? Never had a suite before. And why couldn't NCL just tell me this when I called?

Teppanyaki will not be available to pre-purchase on the following ships due to limited seating.

Guests will be able to book onboard only.

Norwegian Dawn

Norwegian Spirit

Norwegian Star

Norwegian Sun

Where did you find this information? Thanks

Teppanyaki will not be available to pre-purchase on the following ships due to limited seating.

Norwegian Dawn 2 tables

Norwegian Spirit only ONE table

Norwegian Star 2 tables

Norwegian Sun ONE very large table

Sounds right ... see my comments in RED.

The Jewel class ships have 4, the others have multiple.

Edited by bluesea777

it has nothing to do with UDP as I have that and it does not show up on the site as an option for booking..

What i was todl is there a certain amt of reservations that are open for booking online and and amt that NCl holds portion out for reservations on board.. dont shoot the messenger thats what I was told.

Guest phd1003

I must have beat the cutoff...I booked 4 seats on the Dawn in October - I am in a suite and booked it at 630 am on day 100

Norwegian Dawn

Norwegian Spirit

Norwegian Star

Norwegian Sun

Sailed this past March on the Sun and booked in advance.

Booked it on the Spirit last summer in advance.

Is this a new published policy or just your own speculation?

memo sent to me earlier this month, on the 24th of July.

Okay guys, the question was asked and Margaret answered. Do we really need to go back 'I don't believe it because my PCC doesn't know about it'? What else is new? The PCCs seem to be the absolute last ones to get the info these days.

If this is a new policy, it's pretty frustrating. Teppanyaki is probably the only place that does need to be booked in advance due to limited space. So what is the point of allowing prebooking at 100 days out if you don't include it?