Vigo tour company

Linda-E

I'm looking for a private tour recommendation in Vigo.

I contacted Spain Day Tours in early July about a Vigo tour. They said they would confirm us once they had the minimum number of people for a group so I said I'd fill the group from our roll call. Although I sent them all the names and email addresses, it took them 11 days to let us know they couldn't accommodate us. I have booked and participated in private tours all over the world, as well as booking them for my clients, and this is by far the worst company I've ever encountered.

Can anyone suggest another tour company for 13 passengers?

Thanks!!

http://www.europe-private-tours.com/spain.html

I have not personally used this company but have been emailing with them regarding a tour in September. We can't seem to make up a group so the price would be too high to go alone but the woman I have been in contact with has been helpful in making suggestions to bring the cost down. We were hoping to go to Santiago from Vigo.

http://www.europe-private-tours.com/spain.html

I have not personally used this company but have been emailing with them regarding a tour in September. We can't seem to make up a group so the price would be too high to go alone but the woman I have been in contact with has been helpful in making suggestions to bring the cost down. We were hoping to go to Santiago from Vigo.

Gayle,

I just contacted Laura at tours4cruisers.com. She's very quick to respons and tours seem reasonable. Perhaps they have a tour with space on your date. Good luck.