Norwegian Bliss to europe in spring 2017?

dub237

maybe this is the big anoucement for this coming 4 of august

why it can mak sence?

1- ncl will have to remplace ncl star in europe

2- ncl bliss will be available in spring 2017 no need to make transatlantic the ship will be already in europe

3- ncl is recruting new crew from europe ( cf interview on the ncl epic.. )

what do you think guys ?:D

Edited by dub237

I would love it if one of the new ships was based in Europe even if it was just for the summer.Europe has Epic which I loved but having tried Getaway for 2 nights I would love to try a longer cruise on this class of ship.Hoping to sample Escape in October

Sounds more and more reaonable since Epic is now coming back from Barcelona to Miami on October 30, 2016. This makes me so very happy!! I love Epic and am glad she'll be back closer :) I may have to eat my words about leaving NCL now. We'll see what happens in the next year.

Edited by SuiteCruiser

Sounds more and more reaonable since Epic is now coming back from Barcelona to Miami on October 30, 2016. This makes me so very happy!! I love Epic and am glad she'll be back closer :) I may have to eat my words about leaving NCL now. We'll see what happens in the next year.

Do we know for certain that the Epic will make Miami her homeport? I'd think NCL might homeport her in Port Canaveral or Houston. The Getaway and Escape would seem to cover the 7nt market from Miami well and I'd think the Epic too much ship for 10/11 night cruises. Unless NCL want to jump into the 6/8 night market with CCL/RCCL from South Florida I just don't see where/how she can be profitable home ported in Miami.

It would make sense for Bliss to remain in Europe esp as Jade and Epic will be moving across the Pond! I'm on the Escape inaugural from Hamburg to Southampton and if she's as good as we think she will be then Bliss for 2017 would be great for a cruise somewhere in Europe!