From San Juan Airport to port

BcIcemen

Is it cheaper to take a cab or to use Carnival transfers?

What time do the transfers start running from the airport?

I see that Carnival is 16.00 per person. Does that include luggage fees?

Do they give your luggage to the porters or do you unload your luggage and take care of it when you get to port?
I have never used Carnivals transfers before as I usually arrive a day early but with 10:00pm sail away I am flying in morning ofthis time.
Thanks for your help

Cab is better and so easy. Walk outside the terminal. There will be a line to get in that moves very fast. Someone running things will hand you a slip of paper with how many bags and your cab fare total. It's all a set price. I think ours was $21 for 4 people.

[quote name='BcIcemen']Is it cheaper to take a cab or to use Carnival transfers?

What time do the transfers start running from the airport?

I see that Carnival is 16.00 per person. Does that include luggage fees?

Do they give your luggage to the porters or do you unload your luggage and take care of it when you get to port?
I have never used Carnivals transfers before as I usually arrive a day early but with 10:00pm sail away I am flying in morning ofthis time.
Thanks for your help[/QUOTE]

We have done both. With Carnival. You will not have to worry about the bags, as the porters are there from the dock as well, load them into a truck and your bags are delivered right to your room. You don't have to fool with them again. I liked that. Last two times we came in a day early and took a cab over to the hotel. The ride to the Ship was the same price as the ride to the hotel about 17-18 dollars plus tip.