Princess Cruises Messenger Available Once Again In iTunes App Store

-Lew-

I hope not.

No need to have lectures interrupted constantly by passenger's being notified by sound that there is a new message.

And in a darkened theater, no need to have bright lights popping up around the room as people look at their screens while disturbing other passengers.

Fortunately, my watch vibrates and displays notifications from my iPhone that is in my pocket. I doubt anyone would notice. Definitely looking forward to the extra convenience of the messenger app on my upcoming cruise. Thanks Princess! Edited by billco

Fortunately, my watch vibrates and displays notifications from my iPhone that is in my pocket. I doubt anyone would notice. Definitely looking forward to the extra convenience of the messenger app on my upcoming cruise. Thanks Princess!

:p This would be Grand if they will support Android too?:eek:

:p This would be Grand if they will support Android too?:eek:

According to the Google Play Store, it is also available for Android, though the reviews are hit and miss.

Princess@Sea for Android

Says it was last updated on July 24th of this year. Hopefully, a properly functioning version will be available for Android soon (if it isn't already.)

Would love to hear reviews from anyone who might be giving this a try in the coming weeks.

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere