Pre Cruise hotel - Miami

tutumomma

Hello. I found the Comfort Suites, Miami Airport had a shuttle package to the cruise port. I was wondering if anyone used them and how it went. I was also wondering if anyone had any hotel suggestions for Miami. We are flying in the day before and are looking to stay overnight.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Hello. I found the Comfort Suites, Miami Airport had a shuttle package to the cruise port. I was wondering if anyone used them and how it went. I was also wondering if anyone had any hotel suggestions for Miami. We are flying in the day before and are looking to stay overnight.

Thanks in advance for your input!

J W Marriott M or the Intecontinental :D

We just stayed there the night before our July 26th cruise. The motel was nice. Lots of warnings on here about staying in that area but we never felt unsafe. Would stay there again. We had 3 rooms. There was a total of 13 of us. When we checked in we signed up for the shuttle. The first one is at 9:45. we took the 10:45. We got to the port in about 20 minutes and everything went smoothly

Often suggested, but located in a crappy area near the airport and there was a post earlier this year about a cruiser getting robbed in the parking lot. :eek:

Hotels in the Blue Lagoon area are much nicer and the area is much nicer, with shopping and dining within walking distance (strip mall across the street from the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon). If I was arriving late and just wanted dinner and a bed that is the area I would choose.

Arriving earlier and want to see/experience some of Miami or Miami Beach - choose a hotel downtown or in South Beach.