Advice for people in our mid 30s

cocacola86

Now we are a tad older than ya'll at 61 :D So maybe the way we were taught history back in the day was different. When you have the number of people that gave their lives to build it. The discord between the governments over it, and the way it has totally changed the world, we had to go see it, well I did at least.

The wifester is 57 and had no clue, she didn't pay any attention in World History class either as to the importance of the project.

You also get to see Central and South America, which alone is worth the trip.

I know I ask a lot of questions and I'm sorry. Sometimes I can't always find what I'm looking for and I just want to know everything I possibly can and getting the best possible information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I ask a lot of questions and I'm sorry. Sometimes I can't always find what I'm looking for and I just want to know everything I possibly can and getting the best possible information.

Coke, I'll make it easy for you...just click the tab below:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/frequently-asked-questions

We went on the solstice in April 15 - Sydney to Honolulu.then on to Vancouver.

As I said the staff were great. We don't do the rock climbing walls either, but we do like some entertainment fit to age group.

End of the day we didn't cook or clean, and we had a nice view but i was expecting more from all the advertising I guess. I'm sure that a short cruise to the Bahamas would be completely different!

Carnival and Royal both have those characters, yes we're going on a RC cruise but 5 ports in 8 days. I think if I was going to take my nieces or nephews it would be a RC cruise. For a relaxing atmosphere X seems the way to go for a quiet vacation.

We loved RC and tried celebrity for a change. Food was great. Staff great. But we were way way to young for this crowd & entertainment.

It's really all geared to a much older crowd. the staff were fantastic and very understanding.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, country club, vs a theam park.

We are Diamond on RCCL, and Elite on Celebrity, and change between the two.