Worried about my behaviour

Keep watching the prices. I snagged a GS from an E2 on a 7 day med cruise. It was only that low for a few hours. Called my TA and got us moved. I don't count on upgrades so I watch the prices instead. Probably will never happen again but one can hope[emoji1]

Because we need a handicapped room for a full time wheelchair user, we have to book a year or more out, get rooms with less desirable views and pay full price.

We are grateful that we at least able to cruise on a very accessible fleet with RCCL.

But no, we are realistic enough to know that we will never be upgraded - so we never check.

Enjoy your upgrades.

New to RCI. If you are upgraded do they notify you, or just update your cruise document?

I ask because we booked two cabins (plus along with another family that booked one) last Saturday. We were all placed on 8:30 dining because any time was full. We asked to be wait listed and when I was in checking something else, I noticed all three had been switched to any time dining. I had no other notification.

Am I the only person who keeps checking their booking online to see if the upgrade fairy has visited?:(

Heh, no, we're doing it too, even though we realize that the chance of an upgrade happening is only slightly better than winning the Powerball lotto.