Hotel vs Private Condo rental....

Soccermomof3

We are cruising out of Miami next January and have found airBnB.com for private condo and apartment rentals. For our group of 6 it is a cheaper option for a beach location. I was wondering if anyone has done this and how they liked it. Taking 4 teenage girls they just want the beach and shopping. TIA for any help anyone has on this.

We are cruising out of Miami next January and have found airBnB.com for private condo and apartment rentals. For our group of 6 it is a cheaper option for a beach location. I was wondering if anyone has done this and how they liked it. Taking 4 teenage girls they just want the beach and shopping. TIA for any help anyone has on this.

I don't trust Air BnB in Miami. Anywhere else, yes, Miami no.

I friend of mine and her husband are the photographer and makeup artist for Miss Universe, Miss Florida, Ohio, California, etc and they rented a house off ABB for a photo shoot. The home was nothing like the photos and had bed bugs.

Hi, I have used Airbnb several times and I love it! I have already booked an apartment in St Maarten for my cruise in February. I'm currently looking for my cruise out of Miami, but think I might be better off in a hotel because I will need transportation from the airport to the hotel, etc. I prefer not to rent a car there.

My niece and I stayed at a wonderful house in FLL with a huge pool before our cruise in April and the hosts were so nice! We had a late night swim after returning from dinner and the host came out to chat with us and when my niece slept in the next morning, I wandered over to take some pictures of the pool and gardens and ended up having a couple cups of coffee with both hosts, wonderful people. I will definitely stay there again next time I cruise out of FLL. With that many people, I think you will be much better off than booking a hotel. Just be sure to read the "fine print" regarding what is available there. You can also ask the hosts questions before you book anything. Use the filters to fine tune your results, ie:how many travelers, pool, wifi, whatever is important to you. Good luck!