Haven treats when you have a bunch of freeloaders

Selluks

Actually the Haven spa suites are on deck 14 and are adjacent to to non-Haven balconies and mini-suites so in this case, they can drop by.

Tracy

I was thinking this and was waiting for some one to say it. People always think the whole Haven is a gated community and its not. I think the OP will see the small room and have a few folks come by then that will probably be the last time. I don't know why anyone would bother someone on there honey moon?

Actually the Haven spa suites are on deck 14 and are adjacent to to non-Haven balconies and mini-suites so in this case, they can drop by.

Tracy

I was thinking this and was waiting for some one to say it. People always think the whole Haven is a gated community and its not. I think the OP will see the small room and have a few folks come by then that will probably be the last time. I don't know why anyone would bother someone on there honey moon?

Oops.....guilty! :o

If in doubt, blame FDR.

I often have people coming and going from my cabin, doesn't really matter what grade it is. I don't think the OP wanted a full scale catered rave in their spa suite. You can just ask the butler for what you want, and always order from the room service if you have people hanging out. Bring two or more plates of fruit, canapes, cookies is well within their reach.

Finally someone who understands! :)

Finally someone who understands! :)

That was kind of rude. I think a lot of people understand. Some of us just think it's kind of weird that your parents, for instance, will be lounging around in your honeymoon bedroom. To each his own, I suppose.

That was kind of rude. I think a lot of people understand. Some of us just think it's kind of weird that your parents, for instance, will be lounging around in your honeymoon bedroom. To each his own, I suppose.

Oh I see you had one of those 'tie on the door handle' kinda honeymoons ;);)

For instance if you were cruising with family and one of them had an inside cabin - come and chill on your balcony. If you are part of a group of 'girls' that want to get ready together for dinner with a little more space than in an inside with natural light - come on in. If you and the 'lads' fancy a beer on the balcony whilst the 'chicks' get ready in the spa. There are plenty of reasons in my stereotypical mind.

Oh I see you had one of those 'tie on the door handle' kinda honeymoons ;);)

For instance if you were cruising with family and one of them had an inside cabin - come and chill on your balcony. If you are part of a group of 'girls' that want to get ready together for dinner with a little more space than in an inside with natural light - come on in. If you and the 'lads' fancy a beer on the balcony whilst the 'chicks' get ready in the spa. There are plenty of reasons in my stereotypical mind.

I wanted so much privacy that we eloped, so no one even knew until we returned from our honeymoon. :p

Because these people invited them to go on their honeymoon with them?

If you don't want to be bothered on your honeymoon- don't invite family and friends on a cruise with you while you take it! Get married, THEN leave.

Don't know if you've seen this youtube video of a Getaway spa suite - - it is nice and should be great for a honeymoon. One or two guests could sit on the day bed but other than the day bed or desk stool there isn't much room for visitors.

I liked the penthouse better, but my fiancee really wanted the hot tub and like a good future husband that means we got the hot tub.

where's the ''like'' button? LOL! What's the saying? Happy wife-happy life?

Just remembering my awesome honeymoon with my 14 year old in our mini suite on Miracle. It was great!

I guess I will not try my new stand up material on you guys. Clearly you don't find anything funny.

Something you learn after lots of years on the internet is that sometimes humor and emotion don't come across well in the written word. That's why we use markers like "LOL", "Heh heh" and :D or ;).

Try it, you'll like it. ;)