iPhone question

Go to Settings and turn on "Airplane Mode".

And then turn on WiFi. At least on my phone, turning on Airplane Mode turns off WiFi too, but I can turn WiFi back on while keeping the cellular part still in Airplane Mode.

If you are purchasing the ships wifi, on an iPhone you will keep in airplane mode and sign up per directions provided on ship to access their wifi. If you are using your data provided from your cell phone service provider you should contact your service provider and ask them how to access (however be aware of the fees you will pay for the data since you may be entering international waters). I have purchased the ships wifi plan my last couple of cruises and used my iPhone and haven't had any issues. Good luck!

Defo airplane mode + wifi works well on every ship that I've been on so far. Airplane mode will make sure that you're not receiving or sending anything on cell radio, so no calls or messaging. You just never know what kinds of charges may show up on either of those while you're cruising.