Review of Carnival Breeze, Western, July 12-18, 2015

CruzCrazy

Hello my Virginia neighbor!! One thing for sure is this, there is no better way to cool off on a hot day than to stand under that big dump bucket at the Waterworks! I enjoyed the Waterworks more than I thought, it made me feel like a kid again!

Well, that's it for the review. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you enjoyed the review and/or found it informative.

Hooray! Thank you so much. Great pictures and wonderful insight.

I'll be on the Breeze in November. I love seeing what's in store ahead of time.

Also, I'd love to see the tear off daily schedule portion of the Funtimes. If you still have them and get a chance, can you post them?

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are NCL and RCCL cruisers but sailing on Breeze end of January with my dd-22 and my mom. My mom is a princess and sails concierge on DCL and Haven on NCL but after reading reviews of Breeze convinced her to give it a try. We are leaving the men at home and booked a spa balcony on Deck 12 and have FTTF so hoping she gets some princessy feel lol

I am really looking forward to this cruise. Last tim I sailed CCL was when my dh and I took my ds and dd and her friend for her 16th birthday on the Dream. We had a blast.

Great picture of Eddie and Jose. We were on board with you on the first leg of our B2B. We were just back down in Miami last week for one more quick vacation and were supposed to meet up with Eddie (left of Jose) but he could get off the ship as they were leaving port a little early (3:30) due to the possible approach of Hurricane Erika. Still chatting with him on face book. The whole group at the Blue Iguana Bar was always great including Ann. Nice review.

Anyone sailing on the Breeze should have a great time.

Rich

Edited by outdoors27

Great picture of Eddie and Jose. We were on board with you on the first leg of our B2B. We were just back down in Miami last week for one more quick vacation and were supposed to meet up with Eddie (left of Jose) but he could get off the ship as they were leaving port a little early (3:30) due to the possible approach of Hurricane Erika. Still chatting with him on face book. The whole group at the Blue Iguana Bar was always great including Ann. Nice review.

Anyone sailing on the Breeze should have a great time.

Rich

Ahh, how awesome. It's a shame you weren't able to meet up, but maybe next time. It's amazing how the bartenders and waiters can make or break your cruise ;)

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are NCL and RCCL cruisers but sailing on Breeze end of January with my dd-22 and my mom. My mom is a princess and sails concierge on DCL and Haven on NCL but after reading reviews of Breeze convinced her to give it a try. We are leaving the men at home and booked a spa balcony on Deck 12 and have FTTF so hoping she gets some princessy feel lol

I am really looking forward to this cruise. Last tim I sailed CCL was when my dh and I took my ds and dd and her friend for her 16th birthday on the Dream. We had a blast.

Sounds like a plan! Hope you enjoy. I think you made a good choice with the spa balcony and hopefully your mom will enjoy the spa amenities.

We are actually sailing on the Breeze again at the end of February, this time with my stepdaughter, her husband, their 2 kids, and another couple, so it will be a different vibe, but we are looking forward to it.

Also, I'd love to see the tear off daily schedule portion of the Funtimes. If you still have them and get a chance, can you post them?

Just when I thought I was all finished, LOL. Just kidding...I will try to scan that tear-off portion for each day and get them posted soon. Glad you enjoyed the review.

I really appreciate your posts re: this cruise. My DH and I leave Sunday for this same journey and it's our virgin cruise. Needless to say, we're completely clueless! Your postings and the scans have really helped us prepare for our trip. Thank you so much for taking the time to review!

Jennifer

There was a request for the tear-off portion of the Funtimes, so here they are, starting with days 1 and 2:

12004716_10206837549129243_4661301818493207496_n.jpg?oh=6ce45eaa7383ec48f7e561f7d75b72b1&oe=5662CE58

11987199_10206837549049241_821312546952911259_n.jpg?oh=91c2c9d5c8355dade3499ea2ea0e442a&oe=56ABD7B3

12009658_10206837549009240_5831396527737457831_n.jpg?oh=dc2c9cfdae9631b488075a3ee32e877c&oe=5665FCB2

12042681_10206837549289247_5380142121648183427_n.jpg?oh=9cd39c18b01f72446aaaf5678e2fbfa2&oe=56A587D1

I really appreciate your posts re: this cruise. My DH and I leave Sunday for this same journey and it's our virgin cruise. Needless to say, we're completely clueless! Your postings and the scans have really helped us prepare for our trip. Thank you so much for taking the time to review!

Jennifer

You're very welcome! Thanks for reading. I hope you have a fantastic time on the Breeze for your first cruise ever!

Hello fellow Virginia resident.

Thanks for all you wrote and the pics.

I know it does take quite an effort to put together, and you like to know if someone is actually reading/looking at it, and if they appreciate it.

Just wanted to let you know I do! :)

Hello to you, fellow Virginian! Thanks so much :)

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. We went on the Breeze a few years ago, but at the time a review for us became an afterthought... now we just have to go on more cruises to get more reviews... Any excuse I can use, I guess...

Thanks again for sharing. The Breeze was a nice trip, for sure!

For us: next up is RCI Navigator of the Seas, and then next June.. the VISTA! The deck plans look like a carbon copy of the Breeze. Heck, we even got the same cabin as we had on the Breeze (also a magical 4J, but deck 6)

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. We went on the Breeze a few years ago, but at the time a review for us became an afterthought... now we just have to go on more cruises to get more reviews... Any excuse I can use, I guess...

Thanks again for sharing. The Breeze was a nice trip, for sure!

For us: next up is RCI Navigator of the Seas, and then next June.. the VISTA! The deck plans look like a carbon copy of the Breeze. Heck, we even got the same cabin as we had on the Breeze (also a magical 4J, but deck 6)

Hope you have great trips! We are doing the Breeze again in February and then definitely want to do the Vista next (unless we find a killer deal again on the Oasis). The Havana Cabanas on Vista look amazing ;)