Printing Luggage Tags

Shoequeen

Is anybody besides me having trouble printing their luggage tags? When I hit the print button on the edocs, it comes up correctly, but when I hit print on the computer (a Mac). It shows that there are 2 pages. One page shows the ship/room, etc. info and the other page shows just the yellow portions.

I called NCL but they weren't any help. I've never had this happen before and don't know what to do.

This is a Mac only problem. My wife went to print our luggage tags on her Mac at work and it did the same thing. She is a digital image setter at a large print shop and she messed with her printer settings for a while and gave up. I printed them on the windows based pc in my office (I work for same company) and the printed fine.

Is anybody besides me having trouble printing their luggage tags? When I hit the print button on the edocs, it comes up correctly, but when I hit print on the computer (a Mac). It shows that there are 2 pages. One page shows the ship/room, etc. info and the other page shows just the yellow portions.

I called NCL but they weren't any help. I've never had this happen before and don't know what to do.

Easiest solution it to forget about printing them. When you get to the port get tags from the porters and avoid all the pain that you are dealing with.

This is a Mac only problem. My wife went to print our luggage tags on her Mac at work and it did the same thing. She is a digital image setter at a large print shop and she messed with her printer settings for a while and gave up. I printed them on the windows based pc in my office (I work for same company) and the printed fine.

I had the same issue on my Windows based laptop. I also called NCL and they were no help. I let it go for a couple days and tried it again and it worked fine. I don't how or why but I know I did not change anything. Who knows?

I have a Mac and printed everything yesterday. Within the edoc there was a small message buried in the upper/middle right hand side that says something like "print luggage tags" with a link embedded. Once I selected that I got a second window that was just the luggage tag. Printed multiple copies just fine.

I thought it was just me! I also use mac and had the same result regardless of how I tried to print it. I just tried to follow the guidance about printing it as a PDF and that still failed to generate only one page.

Happily, I don't need to worry, since the Porters at the pier will have luggage tags and we can just use those. Probably a lot easier that way anyway. :D