Help! Party of 4 & Need To Change A Person

awm

Is there a penalty for altering your reservation. One person in our party of 4 cannot go. Will they let me substitute another person? This cruise is in less than 3 weeks. Final payment is made and Docs have been received.

Many thanks for your help.

Can I make changes to a guest listed on my reservation?

Names may be changed up to 24 hours prior to sailing provided one of the original names remains on the booking.

Name changes will be subject to a $35 per guest fee if one of the following conditions exist:

con_bulletgray_ico.gifRequest is made less than 35 days prior to commencement of cruise vacation (inclusive of tours)con_bulletgray_ico.gifCruise Only documents have been issuedcon_bulletgray_ico.gifAir Arrangements have been assigned and documents have been issued. Travel agents or guests should contact the Custom Air Desk for resolution of any incremental air charges encountered as a result of the changecon_bulletgray_ico.gifPre/Post Hotel arrangements have been assigned to the booking**Change fees are subject to change without notice.

I would do it asap. Note: Once had brother-in-law change girlfriends last minute, well upon check-in half the documents had the OTHER girls name, oops!! She took it in stride, heck she was the one on the cruise.

Have a great time!

Dawna

From what I have been told by my TA, you can change a person as long as they are not the primary on the reseravtion. The primary would be the first person listed on the reservation. I was told I could change right up until Friday before our Monday sail with only a processing fee, maybe like $35. I did not have to change mine so I can't tell you for sure, but that is what she told me. Good Luck. Keep us posted on if this info. is correct. Thanks.

Can I make changes to a guest listed on my reservation?

Names may be changed up to 24 hours prior to sailing provided one of the original names remains on the booking.

Name changes will be subject to a $35 per guest fee if one of the following conditions exist:

con_bulletgray_ico.gifRequest is made less than 35 days prior to commencement of cruise vacation (inclusive of tours)con_bulletgray_ico.gifCruise Only documents have been issuedcon_bulletgray_ico.gifAir Arrangements have been assigned and documents have been issued. Travel agents or guests should contact the Custom Air Desk for resolution of any incremental air charges encountered as a result of the changecon_bulletgray_ico.gifPre/Post Hotel arrangements have been assigned to the booking**Change fees are subject to change without notice.

I would do it asap. Note: Once had brother-in-law change girlfriends last minute, well upon check-in half the documents had the OTHER girls name, oops!! She took it in stride, heck she was the one on the cruise.

Have a great time!

Dawna

LOL-your brother-in -law sounds like quite the man about town-hot and cold running girlfriends-

I can do you one better-I work at a law firm and we do Pre-marital agreements, amongst other things-we once accidentally did an agreement and gave it to the client with his previous wife's name on it-you see, we had represented him for wife #1 pre-nup, then we did his wife #1 divorce, then we did wife #2 pre-nup, and oops, got the names confused-it was only a draft, but I don't think wife #2 found it very humorous, since wife #1 clearly got a better deal first time around-

Lucky for your bro-in-law girl #2 has a good sense of humor-

Archived