Dining room table assignment

SAS21

I am hoping someone here can give me some help with this. I emailed the RCL Dining and got a response from them. They have assigned us a table of 209, it also says Rm M4. They also sent me an attachment that I can't open. My assumption is that we are on deck 4.

I requested a table close to the entrance since one person in our family uses a walker and it is sometimes difficult to walk thru the dining room if the tables are close together.

Does anyone know what floor of the dining room is this table located? We are sailing on Brillance.

Thanks

Edited by SAS21

Although you didn't say what ship, the MDR is always the main open area of the dining room. Table #s sometimes change from sailing to sailing, so even if someone did give you an answer, it might not be 100% accurate.

I would assume that if RC booked the table for you it will be as you requested. However I'd suggest you go to the dining room and see the maitre'd once you are onboard. Then you can go and see where your table is located and get it fixed if it is not right.

For future needs, you might be better to email the special needs department. You can find their address by search this site. They can look after all requests you might have.

I am hoping someone here can give me some help with this. I emailed the RCL Dining and got a response from them. They have assigned us a table of 209, it also says Rm M4. They also sent me an attachment that I can't open. My assumption is that we are on deck 4.

I requested a table close to the entrance since one person in our family uses a walker and it is sometimes difficult to walk thru the dining room if the tables are close together.

Does anyone know what floor of the dining room is this table located? We are sailing on Brillance.

Thanks

If they sent you an attachment that you cannot open, then reply to them that the attachment cannot open and ask them at the same time for the clarification you are seeking.

If they sent you an attachment that you cannot open, then reply to them that the attachment cannot open and ask them at the same time for the clarification you are seeking.

That sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

I was trying not to be too much of a pain... I know they have a lot of request to take care of.

That sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

I was trying not to be too much of a pain... I know they have a lot of request to take care of.

Yes, they do and they are trying to take care of yours. But if you can't open what they have sent....it just makes sense to ask for clarification.

The email you received probably came from a specific individual, so that gives you a specific person who is handling your situation.