fish & chips in the Freedom

MaiTaiMary

What else do they have?

It's been a couple of years since we were on Freedom but they had a bouillabaisse which I really liked (had it on Conquest several years before that also). I'm not sure if it's still offered.

Edited by joepeka

The photo that Martini Mom posted of what I think is the bouillabaisse doesn't look quite the same as I remember - unless that bowl has been eaten on before the photo was taken. I remember lots of seafood and and a whole crawfish - it was great.

The photo that Martini Mom posted of what I think is the bouillabaisse doesn't look quite the same as I remember - unless that bowl has been eaten on before the photo was taken. I remember lots of seafood and and a whole crawfish - it was great.

Nope, that pic was taken right away.

Well then I'm disappointed and not sure I can recommend it to the OP. Unless you had it and liked it just fine?

I didn't have it, my friend did. She said it was just okay. Maybe she just got a bowl without all the good stuff. She only got it once, so who knows.

I was on the Freedom during the Fourth of July week. The pictures above are true for my food experience. The soup is good if you like a thin soup with some assorted seafood and lots of broth. The upper area is a fairly calm place to gather and eat if you can manage the stairs.

• 1 month later...

We ate there and the fish was great one day and super greasy the next. Lots of people like the seafood soup there - we didn't care for it. The ceviche there wasn't very good either. But they are super friendly!

Better is the Pizza Pirate at the back of the ship - open 24 hours. Best pizza ever!

Also Guy's Burgers and fries are just amazing!

I love fish and chips, and all fried seafood...but on the Glory last month evertyhing we tried (calamari, oysters, fish, french fries) was VERY greasy. It was very disappointing compared to years past on Freedom and Liberty. Sounds like the greasy trend is fleetwide :(