Reservation balance on website incorrect

Keddy72

Hi I wonder if anybody is able to help me, tonight we were paying our cruise balance and it appears to have a blip, showing a higher cost ie xx amount for cruise , shows deposit but the balance is not xxx - £300 deposit. It's showing only £106 difference. When I went in to pay it showed correct final balance which we paid but now says we owe £194 which funny enough is the same figure as our gratuities even though we have paid them. Has anybody ever seen a blip like this? And what do I have to do, as the email they sent also shows outstanding £194 . Thank you

This just happened to me last week when I made the final payment. I called and they confirmed that I was paid in full and didn't know why this happened. I was e-mailed a statement with the correct numbers. :confused:

Try glad it's not just me, although it annoys me that I will have to ring their premium number to resolve it tomorrow and probably be stuck on the phone 15 minutes trying to get through. Their website appears to have lots of strange gremlins .

There was a similar post a short while ago re people receiving emails to clear their outstanding balance or they were at risk of loosing their cruise....obviously causing concern as they had already paid up.

We received one of these, logged on very surprised as we had paid up a couple of weeks before and a balance of 26pence had appeared. We contacted Celebrity who were very apologetic. Since then post final payment we regularly check to see no outstanding balance has reappeared. We always have that background concern if an IT glitch can put a balance of 26 pence up and send me an email saying my cruise is at risk of being cancelled.....could it actually cancel my cruise? Not that I have any doubts as to the quality of Celebrities IT!!!!!!