Problems with Online Check In. Anybody else?

I'm trying to do online check in for my paid in full cruise on 9/12/15. When I get to the set up onboard account page I put in my credit card information but even when I scroll all the way through the box with Please Read and Accept Credit Card Information....it will not pop up the I have read and accept button. The only button it will allow me to click is the exit button.

Is anyone else having a problem with this today? Is it likely to be a weekend glitch thing? I called Royal and the guy I got just had me scroll the bar up and down the Please Read box and that didn't work....

I'm trying to do online check in for my paid in full cruise on 9/12/15. When I get to the set up onboard account page I put in my credit card information but even when I scroll all the way through the box with Please Read and Accept Credit Card Information....it will not pop up the I have read and accept button. The only button it will allow me to click is the exit button.

Is anyone else having a problem with this today? Is it likely to be a weekend glitch thing? I called Royal and the guy I got just had me scroll the bar up and down the Please Read box and that didn't work....

I've had problems with checking in using Chrome. IE worked for me. Try another browser.